OGYates's Application

People wishing to become members may enlist here.

Moderators: Recruiting Staff, S-1

OG Yates

OGYates's Application

Post by OG Yates » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:12 am

Name: Jake Yates

Desired MOS: Fixed-Wing Aviation Pilot
11B Infantry
68W Combat Medic
Aviation Pilot
11C Indirect Fire Support
(FOR THE TIME BEING THE ONLY OPEN MOS IS 11B, YOUR DESIRED MOS WILL BE MARKED DOWN, AND AT A LATER DATE YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED TO THIS MOS)

Steam Account Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ESZG/

Do you own a legitimate copy of Arma 3?:
[Yes/No]

How long have you been playing Arma 3?: Bought and played it since December 25, 2016

How many hours in Arma 3 do you have?: 1,165 Hours

Are you currently in another Arma 3 Modern Realism Unit?:
[Yes/No]

Are you able to attend 2-4 hours every other Saturday (2 Saturdays a month, no holidays)?:
[Yes/No] - I have work on Saturdays and I have to work on Saturdays since it's restaurant work; I usually hangout with friends and party on that day too since it's a normal end of the week thing but I can try my best to attend as much as I possibly can, depending of what I am doing.

Are you currently, or have ever been, in the military?: No

Do you have any military background, if so, feel free to share: No

Why do you want to join the 327th IR?: I have been struggling to find a non-dead unit in need of a fixed-wing pilot since most of them want rotary pilots; and population has been low so I hope to join this one and hopefully I end up dedicating myself to it just like the old days with my old main unit.

Any previous Arma 3 units/groups, if so, please list them: Task Force Eclipse (US Army turned to MEU (Dead)), CSG-11 Navy Unit (Dead), Task Force Cerberus (Left), the others I have forgot the names.

How did you find the 327th IR?: Steam Discussions LF a unit., Murch added me

If a member referred you, please list their name:

Are you a previous member?:
[Yes/No]

Have you read and understood the requirements for the unit set out by the Unit Policy Manual, including but not limited to:
Minimum Age Requirement of 16
You must have a legal working copy of Arma 3
You must have a working microphone with speakers or a headset
You must have working Teamspeak 3
[Yes/No]

Narain
Staff Sergeant

Re: OGYates's Application

Post by Narain » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:54 pm

Private. J. Yates
Application accepted. Within the next hour, you will receive a welcome aboard private message with some general instructions to get you initially set up. You have been assigned to a Recruiter to help you throughout the process of getting through your Basic Training.

Your Recruiter is SSG. Narain. After you have received your welcome aboard private message from me, make sure you send a private message to your Recruiter letting them know you've received it and followed the instructions within. If you are having issues, they will be able to help you with it. They will assist you in getting your mods installed and getting you signed up for the Recruit Training class.

Respectfully Submitted,
SSG. Narain
Recruiting Detachment Chief
SSG Narain
First Sergeant | S-1 Personnel Clerk Lead | S-1 Recruiting Lead | S-3 Training Chief
Baker Company, 1st Battalion